It is every practice’s heart-sink moment when that dreaded CQC Inspection letter arrives. Panic sets in and it is all hands to the pumps to get the practice ready for the visit within the tight deadlines set.
RBP are delighted to be able to present a free and live webinar, on Wednesday 4th December at 13:30, to give you some advice on how to get a “good” or “outstanding” rating for your next CQC visit.
We will be joined by Rathai Thevananth, a managing partner in a GP practice who is also a Primary Care Compliance Consultant. Since 2013 she has been a specialist advisor for the CQC and as such has a wealth of knowledge about how to pass your next inspection with flying colours.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Complying with the regulatory standards
- Preparing for a CQC inspection
- Areas of inspection – Key Lines of Enquiry
- Ensuring that all documents are compliant
- How to keep the practice policies up to date
- Understanding the CQC inspection report
- Identifying areas for improvement and developing an action plan
- Live Q&A session
Please kindly click here to register your free place.
We are limited to 100 places for this live webinar, so early registration is recommended.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 020 8370 7724.