Whilst we are not financial advisers, there are various services we can assist you with in regards to your annual dealings with your pensions. These include, but are not limited to, assistance with:
- Completion of the “Type 1 Annual Certificate of Pensionable Profits”. (GP Partners)
- Completion of the “Type 2 Annual Certificate of Pensionable Profits”. (Salaried GPs)
- Advice about the Completion of the “Estimate of GP Pensionable Income” – to try to ensure deductions on account are accurate, and therefore any tax relief is claimed as early as possible
- Review of “Total Reward Statement” to ensure it is updated and there are no gaps in your history
- Notification of any outstanding balances to be processed by NHS Pensions – either shortfalls or refunds due to be adjusted for
- Review of the Annual Allowance each tax year and calculation of tax charges as a result of exceeding this or the tapered amount. Discussion with you about implications of this and the impact to your tax payment
- Completion of the “Scheme Pays Election Form” so that NHSPA will pay any Annual Allowance tax charges on your behalf.
- Advice on the Lifetime Limit including if you have the option to apply for protection.