RBP are excited to announce that we have partnered with Tim Palmer, one of the most highly respected tax lecturers and consultants in the UK. He has appeared on Sky News and has presented tax lectures for over 35 years to qualified accountants and other practitioners.
As well as his lecturing, Tim has provided tax consultancy advice to clients for the same period.
The areas that Tim could help you with are as follows:
- Tax Planning for high net worth individuals
- IHT planning and advice
- Tax-efficient Benefits in Kind for directors and staff
- Tax advice and resolving problems regarding the Construction Industry Tax Scheme
- Capital Allowances planning
- VAT solutions and planning
- NIC mitigation
- Advice and help regarding Making Tax Digital
- Dealing with HMRC investigations
- General taxation assistance
Tim is the ‘go-to man’ when complex tax matters need to be explained to a wider audience.